Welcome to Cycle Puglia. Discover the hidden region of Puglia
Join us on our 2014 sun-drenched cycle tours - self-led or guided or mix n'match from only £499 !
"Down south in Puglia the countryside surrounding Lecce is perfect for cycling" Lonely Planet travel guide.
WELCOME TO CYCLE PUGLIA 2014 - top quality, exceptional cycle tours in Puglia and sun blessed Salento - great rides, bikes, accomodation, food and company. Totally flexible - every tour is designed around you - our budget Tour of Salento is our best selling tour and starts from only £499 for 8 days/7 nights !
For availabilty in 2014 click here
Interested? Now you can chat live or leave a message on your tour leader's facebook page to find out more. Click on the facebook link www.facebook.com/spencer.wain1
Click here to read a recent review
"A marvellous cycling & culinary adventure in hidden Salento, Puglia. Many thanks Spencer for an absolutely brilliant holiday" - "Something for everyone - we loved our holiday and our bikes"
Cycle a hidden part of sun-drenched southern Italy rarely visited by cyclists from the UK, Northern Europe, America, Australia and NZ. Packages to suit all budgets & abilities, including self-led, guided and mix n'match. Self-catering, quality, poolside accomodation (great for groups and families) available too !
We offer a great choice of cycling holidays in Puglia to suit all budgets and abilities from leisure tourists, including couples & family groups, through to fitter club cyclists and club groups who like to get the miles in. Once you are orientated there's loads of great cycling destinations within easy reach. Your choice of guided or self-led and completely flexible holidays - so if you just want to chill out on one of Salento's stunning beaches that's fine too!.
Cycle Puglia offer a great choice of holidays and packages, both self-led and guided, moving-on and fixed base. All our holidays are very popular with both couples and groups and we have lots of experience and knowledge of the region as we have been running cycle tours for 5 years in Puglia. On our fixed-basde tours we can tailor the daily rides to meet your abilities in terms of fitness and distance.
We are different because:
- we offer a great choice of self-led & guided moving-on & fixed-base cycle tours
- our fixed-base tour is our best-selling 7 night/8 day Tour of Salento, which can be both self-led (our cheapest option), or guided, or a mixture. These tour is completely flexible in terms of daily ride distances - we tailor the rides and routes to suit you.
- Fixed-base offers you quality, poolside accomodation and options to self-cater when you want but without comprising on a great choice of daily rides exploring hidden Salento. Perfect if you want a more leisurely holiday and want to get to really know and explore hidden Salento.
- on our fixed-base tours you are based in really smart, spacious, poolside apartments in the quiet resort of Santa Maria al Bagno on the the Ionian coast, a perfect base for exploring the region of Salento and beyond. Each self-catering apartment sleeps 2-6 and includes washing machine and wi-fi, TV, poolside BBQ, beautiful grounds, own terrace, sheets and towels and glorious sea views. 5 apartments are available. Perfect for couples, groups and families! Highly recommended.
- we meet and drop off all our clients at Brindisi or Bari airport so you get a hassle-free start to your tour. No more getting lost at the start of your holiday in an unfamiliar place.
- we care - we don't just drop you off at a start point with a bike and a route card and a map. We ensure all clients get their bikes properly set up and then we give you a familiarisation ride and briefing at the start of our all tours.
- our new quality bikes are equipped with pannier(s) and bar bag - in a choice of various sizes from XS, S; M, L, XL to suit all heights and M/F sizes, properly set up for you at the start of your cycling tour
Our tours are perfect for groups, families and couples. We are based in Nardò, in the province of Lecce - an excellent base to explore the wonderful coastline north and southwards and the beautiful, quiet rides inland. We are spoilt with a variety of great routes and a choice of fabulous destinations in hidden Salento.
GETTING TO PUGLIA AND ONTO SALENTO
Unlike many other tour operators we offer complete flexibilty on dates - so your holiday suits your schedule, and we always meet (and drop-off) our clients at Brindisi or Bari airport to take the stress out of the start and end of your holiday. To get to Brindisi or Bari you can fly low cost with Easy Jet, RyanAir or Alitalia from the UK or fly Alitalia to get cheap international connecting flights to/from Rome or Milan
Flights from UK
Flying from South of England - London Stanstead to Brindisi or Heathrow to Brindisi
From Midlands and North - usually clients travel by train or coach to London Gatwick or Heathrow (connecting flights from Ireland & Scotland too)
Otherwise fly to Rome or Milan and get connecting flights with Alitalia, Ryan Air, Easy Jet and other low cost providers to Brindisi or Bari..
Italy has a great, low cost, national & local train service. The best source of information on travelling by train (including bringing your bike) go to http://www.fseonline.it/
The choice is yours!
Chat live or leave a message on your tour leader's facebook page. All questions answered ! www.facebook.com/spencer.wain1
Contact Spencer for further information including route guides, maps, cyclists check lists and booking details.
Spencer's email address is email@example.com or telephone/text 0039 366 950 1911 and Spencer will call you back to save costs at your end.